Entries submitted to the MCAF competitions will be judged according to the following criteria:
- Reflection of Christian values, beliefs or themes
The judging panel in 2015 will include four people. Producer/Engineer and Manager of Psalter Studios and Psalter Music – Dale Willis, will be heading up the judging along with two other Adventist Media Employees as well as an external established songwriter. Three of the judges will be blind judging, meaning the names of entrants will not be disclosed to them, so as to avoid any bias.
Terms & Conditions
- Entries submitted to the MCAF competitions must be the entrant’s original work and, if applicable, must appropriately acknowledge any sources.
- Entries submitted to the MCAF competitions must not infringe copyright or defamation laws.
- Entries submitted to the MCAF competitions must not have been produced for commercial use
- Entries submitted to the MCAF competitions must not have been broadcast or published for commercial use by any third party.
- Entries submitted to the MCAF competitons should reflect Christian values such as: dignity; diversity; equality; hope; redemption; spirituality; and tolerance.
- Entries submitted to the MCAF competitions must be accompanied by a Competition Entry Pass.
- Entries to the MCAF competitions must be received by Friday, March 6, 2015, at 12 pm.
- The MCAF will not accept corrections to entries submitted to the MCAF competitions.
- Entry to the MCAF competitions constitutes agreement to all applicable terms and conditions.